This unique on day interactive course is dedicated to Sports Knee injuries.
The course will comprise both lectures and directed hands-on training using cadaveric specimens.
Content of lectures likely to include:
- Meniscal Injuries
- Management of cartilage and osteochondral injuries
- Patellofemoral instability
- HTO vs UKR
- ACL reconstruction
- Graft choice in ACL Surgery
- ACL injury prevention
- Perioperative pain management
Anatomy lab sessions likely to concentrate on:
- Meniscal work, cartilage, MPFLs and ACLs
Target audience:ST3-ST8 Orthopaedic Registrars
6 BOA CPD POINTS APPLIED FOR